Best Phone | Computer Business Franchise
If you’ve been dreaming about working for yourself then now is the time to turn ambitions into action. Working for yourself is a great way to build a brighter future for yourself and your family, but it can be hard to know where to start. Come meet us and learn how easy it is to be your own boss with a very nominal and affordable price.
QUICK / CONVENIENT
- Be part of Australia’s No 1 Mobile Phone and Computer repair business
- Recently started franchising, most key locations still available
- LOW total start-up investment of $40,000 – $60,000
- LOW operating costs
- Management Franchise – we train you and your staff
- All guideline will be provided
- Benefit from our National Account and insurance repair business
- Multi store concept – more stores, higher turnover
There are over 18 millions of people using smart phones and computer in Australia. It is also estimated that 14 million** of these customers have some kind of mobile or gadget damage due to accidental damage, in particular screen damage, being the number one reason for making a claim. On an average each family in Australia have 5 Mobile Phones, 2 iPad or Tablet and 2 Computers, each and every user needs some sort of tech support either for hardware or software then the need for repair services is growing.
There isn’t a national mobile phone and Computer repair brand in the Australia offering a convenient walk-in solution which delivers consistency of customer experience and support.
Cheap Mobile Repair Pty Ltd has grown rapidly across NSW and now is the opportunity to be part of the whole Australia roll-out programme.
By joining us you’ll benefit from:
Territory Sole Rights and/or first rights to refusal in the case of concessions and kiosks (subject to meeting operational standards)
• Store launch marketing and print. Which will be developed with your input by our marketing department
• Use the Phone Service Centre Know-How, Operating Methods and Systems
• Use of our centralised stock ordering and quality assurance system
• Benefit of a share of current national accounts business